- 1313.February.TuesdayNo events
Gay Lea Food's Farmer's Men's Open BonspielGlanford Curling Club3091 Homestead Dr, Mount Hope, ON L0R 1W0, Canada
Two 8 end games with coffee/tea & snacks provided before the first draw. Hot lunch provided with dessert in between the first and 2nd draw, prizes will follow, after the finish of the 2nd draw.
Glanford is a cozy 3 sheet club located in the Hamilton area, maximum 12 teams will be accepted. Please contact Celia Kolinsky if you are considering being a part of our fun day.
- 1515.February.ThursdayNo events
- To represent members of the Hamilton and Area Curling Association on matters of common interest and provide a forum for information sharing among members.
- To promote the game of curling throughout the Greater Hamilton Area.
- To provide encouragement to new curlers choosing to pursue the game as a recreation of choice.
- To promote Youth Curling for all ages and skill levels.
- To support the aims and objectives of its 9 member clubs, the Canadian Curling Association and CurlOn (formerly the Ontario Curling Association) with regards to programs, policy and competitions.
SUPPORT FOR YOUTH CURLING
HACA supports youth activity at area curling clubs, such as the annual Harry Clark Memorial Little Rock Bonspiel for children aged up to twelve, and starting in 2009 is the overseeing body for “The 64s” Bantam recreational leaugue. HACA will arrange oppurtunities for high school students to participate at area clubs if required.