Volunteer Website Manager
HACA has an immediate requirement for a Volunteer Website Manager. This is a pivotal role within HACA. It serves as the central point of contact for the administration and support of the HACA website and works closely with HACA’s third party webmaster to ensure the website content is posted, up to date and accurate. For the most part, you will liaise with curling club representatives and committees to promote the submission of area curling events and bonspiels to the website. You will also field miscellaneous questions and inquiries from area curlers who contact HACA via the website.
You will need home access to the internet via a PC or laptop and have some proficiency in MS Office (Word and Excel).
To apply for this position, please submit your application through the Contact Us section of the website with the title Website Manager Opportunity in the subject line.
Bonspiel Coordinator – Harry Clark Little Rock Bonspiel
The Harry Clark Little Rock Bonspiel is a youth curling bonspiel held over 2 weekends each spring. The Committee is seeking a Volunteer Coordinator to oversee the 2017-2018 event and to lead the bonspiel committee.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Arrange committee meetings to plan bonspiel
- Arrange and confirm with area clubs available ice times
- Send team entry forms to area clubs
- Confirm entries and notify teams of time and location of games
- Attend games if possible, usually held over two weekends in March and/or April
- Attend final game and assist in prize presentation
- Attend HACA meetings to provide an update on the bonspiel planning and success
Interested individuals are asked to apply through the Contact Us page of the website. Please provide complete contact information including email and phone number.
Clubs and Committees may announce and promote Volunteer Opportunities on this page. Please submit your postings through the Contribute to our site page.