HACA has an immediate opening for a volunteer Treasurer to join its Board of Directors.
The duty of the Treasurer is to:
- Keep full and accurate accounts of all receipts and disbursements of the Association in proper books of accounts.
- Deposit all monies and other valuable effects in the name and to the credit of the Association.
- Disburse the funds of the Association as authorized by the Association.
- Render to the Association at regular meetings and the AGM, an account of all transactions and of the Association’s financial position.
- Liaise with the tax department as required.
- Liaise with the outside auditors as required.
To apply for this position, please submit your application/resume/profile using the Contact Us page of this website.