2-Person Stick ChampionshipDundas Granite Curling Clubhttps://hamiltoncurling.com/event/2-person-stick-championship/24 Head Street, Dundas, ON L9H 3H3
2 person stick bonspiel on Feb. 9 – 10 at the Dundas Granite. It is a qualifier for the National 2 person to be held in Cornwall Curling Club from March 31 to April 3
Complete draw for the two person stick qualifier is posted on the CurlON site – https://ontcurl.com/scoreboard/#!/competitions/4223
- 1111.February.MondayNo events
- 1212.February.TuesdayNo events
Dr. Darlene Ozimok Men's Open BonspielGlanford Curling Clubhttps://hamiltoncurling.com/event/dr-darlene-ozimok-mens-open-bonspiel/3091 Homestead Dr, Mount Hope, ON L0R 1W0, Canada
Two games Entry Fee $160 per team
Draw times: 8:30 & 10:30
U18 Mens Team Ontario Sendoff and FundraiserHamilton Victoria Curlinghttps://hamiltoncurling.com/event/u18-mens-team-ontario-sendoff-and-fundraiser/568 King St E, Hamilton, ON L8N 1E2, Canada
Changed to Feb 13th due to Freezing Rain / Weather Warning
JOIN US TO CELEBRATE, CHEER ON & RAISE FUNDS FOR THE VIC BOYS!
Doors open at 6pm
7:30pm – Dignitaries & Presentations
Light Refreshments. Porchetta sold. Cash bar.
- 1414.February.ThursdayNo events
- 1515.February.FridayNo events
Women's Invitational BonspielDundas Valley Golf and Curling Clubhttps://hamiltoncurling.com/event/womens-invitational-bonspiel/10 Woodleys Ln, Copetown, ON L0R 1J0, Canada
Womens Invitational Bonspiel in the Heart of the Valley.
Two 8-end Games. Fabulous Lunch and Snacks
- To represent members of the Hamilton and Area Curling Association on matters of common interest and provide a forum for information sharing among members.
- To promote the game of curling throughout the Greater Hamilton Area.
- To provide encouragement to new curlers choosing to pursue the game as a recreation of choice.
- To promote Youth Curling for all ages and skill levels.
- To support the aims and objectives of its 9 member clubs, the Canadian Curling Association and CurlOn (formerly the Ontario Curling Association) with regards to programs, policy and competitions.
SUPPORT FOR YOUTH CURLING
HACA supports youth activity at area curling clubs, such as the annual Harry Clark Memorial Little Rock Bonspiel for children aged up to twelve, and starting in 2009 is the overseeing body for “The 64s” Bantam recreational leaugue. HACA will arrange oppurtunities for high school students to participate at area clubs if required.