Little Rocks Scoring Rules
- OCA rules of play; 4 rock free-guard zone
- Six end games (Win or lose only)
- Ties to be broken by any player throwing one stone with sweeping by delivering team only. Closest to the button wins. The winning rock MUST touch the rings.
- Tie final games broken by a FULL extra end
- NO parent COACHING on the ice or behind the glass
- Impartial officials will be designated each draw.
- Team age limit of 44 years, maximum age is 12 by Dec. 31/15. Maximum 2-12 year olds per team.
- A team can only have 1 player who has played in no more than 2 bantam events in the season. An event is defined as a bonspiel or OCA event excluding 64 league.
- If a player is missing, the team may either play as a three-person team or designate an alternate to play any position. The age limit total still applies.
- In the event of a delayed team arrival, the late penalty will be one point per 15 minutes. After a 30 minute delay, the game will be forfeited. If the delay is due to weather, the decision for a penalty will be at the official’s discretion.
- Full size rocks to be used at all clubs
Dress code in effect, NO SWEATS
- Each team is responsible for determining when and where their next game is. Schedule and results are posted at www.hamiltoncurling.com then click on Little Rocks tab and one more click on 2017 Bonspiel schedule.
- Have FUN!